The Aussies Have Lost It - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Aussies Have Lost It

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they have proper scientific evidence, then why not, particularly if the individuals are still alive?

I still hope for a replayed 1993 Champions League final after Marseille were subsequently found to be cheats! ;)

It's funny how some Rangers fans like to claim they got to the semi finals of the Champions League :)

If they have proper scientific evidence, then why not, particularly if the individuals are still alive?

I still hope for a replayed 1993 Champions League final after Marseille were subsequently found to be cheats! ;)

Get in line.

Porto of 1984 need sorted first.

It was effectively the same thing.

It wasn't though. No matter how much they like to say it, Rangers never go to the semi-finals of the Champions League.

It wasn't though. No matter how much they like to say it, Rangers never go to the semi-finals of the Champions League.

Of course we didn't get to the semi finals, there weren't any semi finals in that year.

We did finish 2nd in our group to a team that cheated to win and as such would have won the group and been in the final if there hadn't been any cheating.

Clear? Happy?

Of course we didn't get to the semi finals, there weren't any semi finals in that year.

We did finish 2nd in our group to a team that cheated to win and as such would have won the group and been in the final if there hadn't been any cheating.

Clear? Happy?

I look forward to the inevitable responses about our own 'cheating' now! ;)

Clear? Happy?

Cheating.....

....the irony

Clear? Happy?

Any chance Celtic can the trophies the oldco won whilst financially cheating? Hard enough when the media, SFA and refs are all huns.

Any chance Celtic can the trophies the oldco won whilst financially cheating? Hard enough when the media, SFA and refs are all huns.

So Hibs can add a league cup in 2004 against Livingston and the 2012 Scottish Cup against Hertz to our list of honours!!! ☝?️✋?

#PetrieIn

So we all agree that Rangers never got to the semi finals of the champions league :)

I've already said there were no semi finals that year. No one is claiming we made it into a non existent round of the competition. Why is this so difficult for you?

Financial cheating? I think you'll find Rangers have never been found guilty of this. You're talking pish.

Plenty of clubs have overspent and then suffered the financial consequences. Only Celtic fans greet about "we wuz cheated".

It's the way of the Celtic fans to do this every time their team loses so nobody pays it any attention.

I've already said there were no semi finals that year. No one is claiming we made it into a non existent round of the competition. Why is this so difficult for you?

Plenty folk claim it :lol:

And nothing is difficult for me. We seem to be in agreement so i've no idea why you're getting arsey. Away make up something about folk and slur their character, you scumbag.

Financial cheating? I think you'll find Rangers have never been found guilty of this. You're talking pish.

Plenty of clubs have overspent and then suffered the financial consequences. Only Celtic fans greet about "we wuz cheated".

It's the way of the Celtic fans to do this every time their team loses so nobody pays it any attention.

You cheated simple as that. Harry redknapp want found guilty of accepting payments/dodgy dealings but we all know he was guilty.

I think you will find you were found guilty of financial cheating