The Personal Argument / Bitching Thread...... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Personal Argument / Bitching Thread......

Since it's shitty Gaelic we can guess who the mod is as well. I tried to tell Scunnered who i thought it was months ago, he wouldn't believe me though. Said they were pals, later on the other person blocked him on social media though.

I hope no one posts anything google ads doesn't like and cuts off their revenue stream in protest.

Edited by phart

The OP is a khunt....

so is that scunnered...and dont even get me started on that phart ffs

flora just makes me laugh, cannae dislike him..spose i should keep that for the man love thread!

(some of the above may be true, or complete fabrication to fit in with the status quo :guitar: )

Since it's shitty Gaelic we can guess who the mod is as well. I tried to tell Scunnered who i thought it was months ago, he wouldn't believe me though. Said they were pals, later on the other person blocked him on social media though.

You did indeedy :ok:. It came as quite the surprise, the person was always so... Genuine.

Are Mods real people? :yikes3::yikes3:

I thought they were supernatural beings who hovered ethereally over the board, lavishing goodness and quashing nastiness at every turn.

Now that I know they are just random board punters I think Phart doth protest too much. He's got Mod written all over him. Bloody smartypants that he is. :-))

You did indeedy :ok:. It came as quite the surprise, the person was always so... Genuine.

Look how friendly Jehovah's and Mormons are until you speak against their book, then it's Scientology mode no friends with alternative views allowed.

I love how folk associate me with the mods, considering how much they like me, they must be loving this. Mind when they wanted praise for "tolerating the likes of you (me)" on this board?

Aye, but maybe through all that they bamboozled you into joining their sect and now you operate as some sort of nefarious double agent.

Equally, I may have overthought this. :-)

Aye, but maybe through all that they bamboozled you into joining their sect and now you operate as some sort of nefarious double agent.

Equally, I may have overthought this. :-)

If i was a mod the board wouldn't have been shutdown the night rangers lost the UEFA cup final. Nor everyone banned for laughing before the board went down lol.

Are you alleging that the Mods are hun bastards ?

No i'm saying if i was in charge the board wouldn't have got shut down and folk banned cause Rangers lost the UEFA cup final.

I have no idea what football team they support and parents marital status at time of birth. :ok:

You are of course correct.

If the edit function was still available to me I'd remove the surplus punctuation forthwith.

Please consider it done in spirit and deepest apologies for any trauma experienced.

I'm in mourning about Cecil the lion being lured out of his Park area by An American poacher using a dead animal and extensively scenting an area . Shot with a crossbow so no one would hear, then hunted for 40 hours before being killed by a gun beheaded and skinned and his carcass left to rot. Attempts to destroy his tracking collar were unsuccessful resulting in him being found.