Cilla Black - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staunch supporter of the Tories in the 80s and stated "Thatcher put the Great into Great Britain"

Appeared at the Tory party rally in 1992 and called for John Major to be re-elected

Then in 2004 she denied that she was a Tory and was actually "apolitical"

Signed the Guardian's letter opposing Scottish Independence in August 2014

Aye she was a doll

Get Jimmy Tarbuck up next

Staunch supporter of the Tories in the 80s and stated "Thatcher put the Great into Great Britain"

Appeared at the Tory party rally in 1992 and called for John Major to be re-elected

Aye she was a doll

That's upsetting, I once jacked off to her during an episode of Blind Date. Feel a bit ashamed of it now.

Aye she was a doll

Couldn't have worded it better :ok:

Liverpool will be at a standstill until Xmas as wreaths, flowers, minute silences, vigils, and services are held by all those who knew her "personally".......

Absolute bollocks she forgot her roots when she earned a few quid. but still used her Liverpool connection to make a living, wont be missed by the genuine folk

I see that the mainstream media made her death the top story putting it before the humanitarian crisis in Calais.

Legends like Christopher Lee and Omar Sharif who both recently passed made it to the end of the news reports

Cilla Black was the worst kind of Tory

Once she made a few bob she abandoned her roots and bought into the politics of low taxes, selfishness & greed and then normalised those policies to the ignorant masses by promoting them.

And then there's her dubious friendships with Savile and Cliff Richard. Wonder what will come out in the wash there

My Liverpudlian friend sending me constant snippets from the Liverpool Echo would suggest otherwise. Forgetting roots is not really an issue.

I doubt the Liverpool echo is representative of how most Liverpudlians feel about Cilla

I see that the mainstream media made her death the top story putting it before the humanitarian crisis in Calais.

Legends like Christopher Lee and Omar Sharif who both recently passed made it to the end of the news reports

Cilla Black was the worst kind of Tory

Once she made a few bob she abandoned her roots and bought into the politics of low taxes, selfishness & greed and then normalised those policies to the ignorant masses by promoting them.

And then there's her dubious friendships with Savile and Cliff Richard. Wonder what will come out in the wash there

Christopher Lee must be the best kind of Tory.

Christopher Lee must be the best kind of Tory.

Yep - He was born to be one and wasnt brought up seeing the squalor of the working classes