Good Luck Bosnia Thread - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Good Luck Bosnia Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the constant no show at tournaments, the referendum and the over the top support for England's opponents make us as a country a total embarrassment.

What's all that got to do with Bosnia vs Ireland?

Can't indulge this one. Got too many pals across the water for me to wish for them not to get there, so it's a good luck to Ireland from me.

Likewise though, couldn't really care less if someone wants them to lose. Some folk really do need to give the faux outrage a feckin bye. Is there a thread on here, that doesn't generate a bout of pant-pissing from someone? :-))

Can't indulge this one. Got too many pals across the water for me to wish for them not to get there, so it's a good luck to Ireland from me.

Likewise though, couldn't really care less if someone wants them to lose. Some folk really do need to give the faux outrage a feckin bye. Is there a thread on here, that doesn't generate a bout of pant-pissing from someone? :-))

Been sitting and trying to think, there was this one thread ages ago where everyone agreed on something. Can't mind the subject though, the last half of the thread was everyone not believing we all agreed. :ok:

Been sitting and trying to think, there was this one thread ages ago where everyone agreed on something. Can't mind the subject though, the last half of the thread was everyone not believing we all agreed. :ok:

There was NO agreement on that thread.

Nothing against the Irish, we didnt qualify and they did, wish them all the best tonight, there fans in ireland were really nice with us and had a good time drinking with them, good luck to them not going to hold any grudges they got through instead of us, our own fauly didnt beat Georgia

here here well said not bitter just gutted it's no us

It was the 19th Rangers thread I think :ok:

Nah it was on anything goes a good few years ago. You've not been paying attention if you think Rangers threads are conflict free :D

It's going to annoy me, I should be able to remember it. I agreed with Reeky and Rossy, Larky agreed with me. Now i'm mentioning it, it does sound a bit far fetched, maybe i did dream it.

Nah it was on anything goes a good few years ago. You've not been paying attention if you think Rangers threads are conflict free :D

It's going to annoy me, I should be able to remember it. I agreed with Reeky and Rossy, Larky agreed with me. Now i'm mentioning it, it does sound a bit far fetched, maybe i did dream it.[/quote

I've seen a couple of those lads arguing with themselves on here so it must be pish m8. :)

I'm pretty sure i mind it happening the once. Maybe i dreamed it. I'm struggling to mind what thread it was though and what subject.

The thread was "Parklife is an annoying phanny". Even I couldn't disagree.

Don't understand why the euros were expanded and looking at a poor Ireland team in the mix I'm more puzzled than ever. With a nearly 1 in 2 chance of qualification the tournament has been devalued for me. I suppose Bosnia for this one as it would be nice to see Dzeko at a finals.

Aye I can also remember this almost mythical thread. It happened. Folk were all agreeing it was weird. I may have been in banishment.

There was NO agreement on that thread.

Pretty sure you were on it... agreeing profusely.