Donald Trump Fur Fox Sake - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Donald Trump Fur Fox Sake

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I think Trump is a complete and utter dickhead and would be a disaster for the entire world if he was elected, this just seems like a non story. He was mocking the reporter & his papers refusal to retract the story he was talking about.

The fact that the reporter in question happens to have a disability is purely a coincidence. There is any amount of genuine crap to flag up from this moron to show that he is a genuine threat to America in the near future.

There's no chance he'll be president. Dunno why folk get so worked up over someone who has no chance of winning.

If movie star Regan got there and the brain dead existence that was Bush got into the White House, I think Trump has a good chance in a country with such a track record. Not to forget Arnie as gov of Cali, amongst many other 'crazy' incumbents of different positions of power. Also considering some of the competition, I think you have to give possibility to Trump being president. Things are falling in line for him rather well at the moment, what with the events in Paris and his associated comments about such dangers.

How come he was talking alright and then went full My Left Foot when he was quoting the journalist ?

Trump is a total . Mocking someone for a physical disability is beyond the pale.

I hope he has a stroke and ends up paralysed. It'd serve the ignorant, arrogant, racist right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34940861

WHAT-THE-ACTUAL-######!!!!!

Kents in America are actually considering voting for this feck nugget to be the President

That is just the way he talks at times when deriding opponents. He had no idea the guy was disabled and was doing just as a mocking voice. I think he has said as much now and I think he telling the truth on this one. No one mocks someone on tv for being disabled not even Trump.

4FyhJBk.jpg

No reason really to post the above but I am doing it anyway.

If he gets the nomination he could win it all right.

That is just the way he talks at times when deriding opponents. He had no idea the guy was disabled and was doing just as a mocking voice. I think he has said as much now and I think he telling the truth on this one. No one mocks someone on tv for being disabled not even Trump.

4FyhJBk.jpg

I don't buy that. Trump has met the reporter in question previously.

4FyhJBk.jpg

As biffer said he knew the reporter.The boy wrote stuff on him for six years during the 80s/90s.

I am sure I read an article this morning where he said he did not know. See if I can find it.

Trump says he doesn't know him, but the reporter has interviewed him in Trump's office, reported on him for six years and they were on first name terms.

I don't even accept he is mocking him for being disabled. Many stills in the media of him with his right hand in a mocking gesture like the reporter below but watch him actually do it, He is moving both hands in the same way up and down. This is a bit of spin aimed at taking him down. He might be a clown but he is not daft enough to mock someones disability while under this level of scrutiny. Cant know for sure of course but that is how it looks to at this point.