Haggis Dishes - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Going to a Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at a mates house. I'll be taking some food with me but I also mentioned to my mate that I have a few tins of haggis in my cupboard that I'll bring along too.

Does anyone know any good haggis dishes I could make rather than just heating it up and serving it in a bowl? I'm thinking either haggis meatballs or throwing it on a couple of pizzas.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haggis Bon Bons. Roll into balls. Coat in flour, dip in egg, coat in bread crumbs and deep fry.

This. Dip it in the egg then flour twice though (egg/flour/egg/flour) to get a better coating of breadcrumbs. Add chilli flakes to the breadcrumbs for an extra kick to them

:ok:

Edited by Souness' 'tache

My mrs does haggis fajitas. Chop up onions, chillis, and peppers and cook them with the haggis. Add some hot sauce as well if you want and serve them in warmed-up tortilla wraps. Absolutely magic.

think I'll be trying this very soon ?