Goodbye Scotland - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How can anyone live here again? Judas bastards

I'm on the happy tabs - though not today - it's not over.

We live to fight again.

We're Scots, Presbyterianism is what many of us were brought up with so... 'Aye, it's a lovely day today - we'll pay for that, tomorrow!' (Apologies to those not that way inclined, BTW.)

We'll bounce back.

It's fate, serendipity.

.. and you've had some shit in your day. :ok:

Aye.

I'm fu*king gutted, but not defeated. Scotland results have steeled me against this.

Like the next Euros or WC - we go again.

Scotland isn't dying tonight.

Aye.

I'm fu*king gutted, but not defeated. Scotland results have steeled me against this.

Like the next Euros or WC - we go again.

Scotland isn't dying tonight.

Give it ten years of Westminster having us properly over a barrel. There'll be very little left to make an independent country from.

International against England liable to be interesting. And not in a good way, I fear.

If any of these no voters have the gall to sing Flower of Scotland, I hope they choke on the line about rising and being a nation again. I hold them all, every last one of them, beneath contempt.

Right now I feel like sending back our Scotland season tickets. Place will be like a morgue. How can so many people be so stupid and so spineless, so cowardly?

There's only two tiny areas declared. It's naw over!

The people on the ground at the counts are reporting heavy NO victories in Edinburgh & Aberdeen. Coupled with low turnouts in Glasgow & Dundee, it's game over

Edited by tartandon

Fook me the chat on not meeting timetables and reviewing Barnett already started.....enjoy your spoils no folks.

Hope the kind of feckless voters represented by Archie MacPherson, Billy McNeill and Walter Smith are happy with what we'll all have to live with in the future thanks to them.