It's quiet because we're exactly on the plan that we said we would be.
We're waiting now until the turn of the year when we expect to get confirmation of an aircraft from the broker. As those who contacted us to ask and/or have paid their deposits, have been told.
John - just sent you an email with the details of someone who was asking me about the charter on the way to Georgia as they want to reserve a place. Can you contact him directly with the info - I wasn't sure if we'd any spaces left now?